Our website is secured by SSL encryption, as shown by the padlock in the address bar.
Ordering and Online Payment
- Select your plants from our online Shop and add the quantity required to the shopping basket.
- Continue to the checkout. This will open in a new window where the secure payment is made through WorldPay.
- Payments are accepted by the following credit and debit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and MasterCard.
- All orders are online only and we do not accept cheques.
- We don't have a minimum order, however, there is a minimum charge for postage and packing.
- You will receive an automatic email confirmation of your order.
- We usually dispatch within 5 working days of receiving your order. Plants are usually dispatched on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays to prevent them from being held up over weekends. All orders are dispatched within 14 days.
- We send an email once your plants have been dispatched.
- We value your privacy highly.
- We do not send any marketing emails and only use your contact details to deal with your order or any enquiries. Your email will be used by Royal Mail for parcel tracking details, along with a mobile number if supplied.
- We only keep your order details as required for our accounts
- You have the right to request what data we hold about you under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations).
- This website sets strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential in order for you to move around the website and use its features.
- This website sets performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
- This website sets functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features.
We take great pride in our plants and care in packing them. In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with your plants, please contact us immediately by email at [email protected] or alternatively use our contact form.
The plants you receive will not necessarily look the same as the photos in the shop. We remove the loose grit from the top of the pot to prevent it from causing damage in transit. Plants are live products and will be different throughout the year. For example, they may or may not be flowering, some change foliage colour in different seasons and they will be at different stages of growth. However, we do not dispatch any plants we wouldn't be happy to receive ourselves.
As plants are perishable items we cannot offer refunds after dispatch, so orders cannot then be cancelled. Should you wish to cancel before dispatch contact us immediately to check whether we have dispatched the plants and we will refund if possible.
In the unlikely event that the goods are faulty when they arrive, please contact us immediately by email at [email protected] or alternatively use our contact form. Do not return any plants before contacting us. We will then advise you on the next steps to take including whether to post the plants back to us, and the method of postage if required. Full refunds will be given for any goods shown to be faulty, including the original postage and packing. Any further postage requested by us will also be refunded, but only at the standard rate of postage specified. We only refund return postage for faulty goods.
We do not accept responsibility for failure after planting as there are factors out of our control, such as watering, weather conditions and pests and diseases.
The business address is The Bungalow, Picts Hill, Langport, Somerset TA10 9AA.
Plant Passport GB/132663
Our email address is [email protected]